From: Mike Crawford <mikecrfd@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] remembering all those stupid details...
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:19:58
1 Tru Dat Kurt... Tru Dat...
2
3 I'm just bout to give my 4U rack box it's first kickstart onto the new
4 kernel =P Should go smooth with the excellent help that seems to gather
5 around the gentoo clan :) Thx allot to you all and btw... Excellent work on
6 the security howto it was a great help
7
8 Mike Crawford
9 Microsoft Certified Professional
10 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
11 mike@×××××××××.com
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Kurt Lieber [mailto:klieber@g.o]
16 Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 3:34 AM
17 To: gentoo-server@g.o; nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] remembering all those stupid details...
19
20 On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 10:20:16AM +0200 or thereabouts, Nick Van Vlaenderen