From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o, mikecrfd@×××××.net
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] remembering all those stupid details...
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:28:32
1 Mike,
2
3 What security howto do you mean? Is there a specific security howto for
4 Gentoo?
5
6 Nick
9 The software said "Microsoft Windows 95 or better", so I tried FreeBSD!
10
11 Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
12 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
13 frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
14 mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
15 raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.
16