From: Radoslaw Stachowiak <radek@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] general advise on running a package repository
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:44:03
1 On 2/16/06, Robert Larson <robert@×××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Have you by chance been able to build any documentation that can be released
3 > to the open world about portki? I am in a similar situation and will need to
4 > reverse engineer it in order to implement it. Further, I too will need to
5 > create some documentation for internal purposes, and there is no reason why I
6 > shouldn't be able to release it. ;-)
7 >
8 > If you have any information on portki, it would be a great help!
9 >
10 > BTW, these are an impressive set of scripts Radoslaw!
11
12 I'll try to write two short docs on this weekend:
13 1. installation guide
14 2. introduction/first steps
15
16 hope it'd be usefull.