From: Wes Kurdziolek <xunil@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] back to basics
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:20:49
1 One of the problems w/ even this is that I don't have the time to watch
2 really long emerges, so I might not even know that I've missed important
3 information that I need to find in the ebuild. It'd be nice if emerge
4 would, in addition to logging the info, re-display it at the conclusion
5 of the merge so that I can simply scroll back to read it.
6
7 Dan Noe wrote:
8