From: Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ebuild for LAMP/Internet server
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:38:15
1 Hi Robert,
2
3 I have an idea for a system administration tool as well. Actually I
4 started developing a GLSA update manager which would have a web based
5 front end and eventually came up with the idea of a Gentoo styled
6 enterprise distribution which would have a web based administration tool.
7
8 Since I don't want to reinvent the wheel, I would use Gentoo as the base
9 system and this would allow the flexibility of Gentoo Linux and would
10 then write an ebuild to distribute my web based management tool with the
11 relevant packages.
12
13 Let me know if you are interested in something like this so I can
14 discuss the idea with you further.
15
16 Devraj
19 Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975
20 P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 Australia
21 Voice: +61-2-69255866 / Fax: +61-2-69251039
22 http://www.eternitytechnologies.com/
23