From: jack jackson <jackson.linux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Postfix Hell
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:14:53
1 Hello,
2 postfix on gentoo...
3
4 In /var/log/messages I'm getting an error about transport not
5 available. I know that I wondered, while going through this
6 (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/mailfilter-guide.xml) how-to, that I
7 simply stated my local domain to be called something, but I have not
8 declared this anywhere else. Where would I declare the name of
9 domain.tld? /etc/hosts ?
10
11 The error I get (/var/log/messages):
12
13 Apr 7 19:30:01 blackrock postfix/qmgr[12933]: D45A3340CA3:
14 to=<root@×××××.tld>, orig_to=<root>, relay=none, delay=0,
15 status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: transport is
16 unavailable)
17
18 I have a long output of postconf which I'll spare you, but I'm
19 positively stumped - though that is entirely easy because this is my
20 first postfix install.
21
22 I'm trying to get it working with amavisd-new.
23
24 Thanks in advance
25 --
26 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list