From: "Christian Könitzer" <chkab@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] www-apps/groupoffice php problem / alternative?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:09:21
1 Thank you, I will have a look at this three packages.
2
3 Am 25.01.2011 11:35, schrieb J. Roeleveld:
4 > On Tuesday 25 January 2011 10:40:37 Christian Könitzer wrote:
5 >> Hello List
6 > <snipped>
7 >
8 >> 3. Does anybody use another groupoffice? Actually I need only the
9 >> feature for email. Usualy I connect with thunderbird to my IMAP-Server
10 >> but when I'm on the way and have only a browser I want to access IMAP
11 >> and send Emails anyway. I tried all groupware in portage like horde and
12 >> so on, and none of them fitted my needs.
13 > Hi Christian,
14 >
15 > For groupware stuff, there are several options. I myself use "egroupware"
16 >
17 > But if it's only the email you are interested in, check the following two:
18 > - squirrelmail (easy to use)
19 > - roundcube (flashier, acts more like a desktop mail client)
20 >
21 > These are in portage and I think there are others that would fit your
22 > requirements.
23 >
24 > --
25 > Joost