From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] www-apps/groupoffice php problem / alternative?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:07:15
1 On Tuesday 25 January 2011 10:40:37 Christian Könitzer wrote:
2 > Hello List
3
4 <snipped>
5
6 > 3. Does anybody use another groupoffice? Actually I need only the
7 > feature for email. Usualy I connect with thunderbird to my IMAP-Server
8 > but when I'm on the way and have only a browser I want to access IMAP
9 > and send Emails anyway. I tried all groupware in portage like horde and
10 > so on, and none of them fitted my needs.
11
12 Hi Christian,
13
14 For groupware stuff, there are several options. I myself use "egroupware"
15
16 But if it's only the email you are interested in, check the following two:
17 - squirrelmail (easy to use)
18 - roundcube (flashier, acts more like a desktop mail client)
19
20 These are in portage and I think there are others that would fit your
21 requirements.
24 Joost