From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] which ftp-server
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:01:26
1 Hmm, giving it a quick shot in Mozilla, it doesn't appear to... but I
2 might be doing something wrong. I never really think about using
3 browsers to access ftp. I just use the command line or an app like
4 filezilla. However, I haven't had need of an ftp server that provides
5 anonymous web-based access (like for code downloads)... something which
6 may change soon enough... so, I'll be remembering pureftp and proftp...
7 Is one easier to setup and maintain than the other?
8
9 b
12 Andrea Ferraris wrote:
13 >
14 > Does sftp work with IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Firebird, Opera
15 > or other web browser clients?
16 >
17 > Andrea
20 >>b