From: "Jonathan S. Romero" <jo875452@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] User Mode Linux comments
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:48:59
1 Yea, i totally agree with you. I try to use OSS wherever possible, even when
2 it sometimes takes a massivly increased amount of effort. It's much more
3 satisfying to know that you can make changes when you want.
4
5 Could you document your experience with a successful usermode linux gentoo
6 setup in the forums or on your homepage? I'd be interested in giving it a
7 shot.
8
9 -Jonathan
10