From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey@×××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Comments on IMAP Server (cyrus/courier/dovecot)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:33:40
1 On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Ian P. Christian wrote:
2
3 > You seem to be confusing a discussion with a 'flame war'. I am genuinely
4 > interested as to which server preforms better - as I'm sure the poster is,
5 > and probably many other people reading this list. I have no attacked you
6 > personally, or posted anything of a flaming manner, and nor am I trolling -
7 > so try not to get too upset about my posts. Sorry if I have upset you
8 > somehow, it was not intentional.
9
10 Not upset - just tired with someone nitpicking my post. Obviously there
11 was not enough information to make a good comparison but again, I was
12 merely relating *my* experience.
13
14 Nuff said.
19 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list