From: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey@×××××××××.uk>
To: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Comments on IMAP Server (cyrus/courier/dovecot)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:20:49
1 On Thursday 11 August 2005 17:04, A. Khattri wrote:
2 > I didn't post to start some petty flame war about who's IMAP server is
3 > better.
4
5 You seem to be confusing a discussion with a 'flame war'. I am genuinely
6 interested as to which server preforms better - as I'm sure the poster is,
7 and probably many other people reading this list. I have no attacked you
8 personally, or posted anything of a flaming manner, and nor am I trolling -
9 so try not to get too upset about my posts. Sorry if I have upset you
10 somehow, it was not intentional.
11
12 I am about to under go tests and benchmarks of the IMAP servers in an attempt
13 to understand which servers perform better under what situations - I will
14 post my results here as soon as I have anything substantial.
17 Ian P. Christian ~ http://pookey.co.uk
18 --
19 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list