From: Brett Curtis <dashnu.mutt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Can someone confirm? tg3 MTU issues.
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 13:14:10
1 Ok, this is great. In saying that do you have any idea what I should look at?
2
3 Again same tests on any of my servers running different nics work fine
4 connected to the same switch. I have the latest nic firmware from ibm... I
5 guess it could be something else ibm specific?
6
7 These are the two cards I am having issues with.
8
9 Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5721
10 Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5703X
11
12 I probably should have noted that seeing the tg3 supports a wide range of
13 nics ..
14 Could you test on a machine using one of these cards or did you already?
15
16 thanks for the response.
17