From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Gentoo server security info
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:58:04
1 On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:36:27 -0400
2 Andy Dustman <farcepest@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Personally I think the letter codes you get are not so good:
5 > Intuitively, [N] means "no" but it really means "might be affected".
6 > I'd prefer something like:
7 >
8 > [ ] means this GLSA was already applied,
9 > [-] means the system is not affected and
10 > [X] indicates that the system might be affected.
11
12 That's not really hard to achieve, I've attached you a patch for it.
13
14 Maybe you want to propose your change to the maintainer, metadata.xml
15 states that karltk@g.o is responsible for gentoolkit.
16
17 Regards,
18 Michael
21 www.cargal.org
22 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
23 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
24 Registered Linux User #278726

glsa-new-lettercodes.diff text/x-patch