From: Karl Hiramoto <karl@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] iptables extensions
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:40:31
1 Thanks, this looks like exactly what I want to do.
2
3 Isaac Conway wrote:
4 > I've had some success using Netem for packet delay, but I haven't really
5 > explored the packet loss portion of it. Here is a good tutorial for
6 > getting it set up:
7 > http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Net:Netem
8 > Hope this helps.
9 > Isaac C