From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, heroxbd <heroxbd@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: exception with gs-pypi
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:30:44
1 Hi Benda,
2
3 I'm glad that it works. I'll look at this issue with python versions
4 when I'll have time. If you have any other issues, please, report them
5 on github: https://github.com/jauhien/g-sorcery so I can track them and
6 will not forget.
7
8 Cheers,
9 Jauhien
10
11 19.11.13 07:49, heroxbd@×××××.com написав(ла):
12 > Dear Jauhien,
13 >
14 > Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com> writes:
15 >
16 >> Anyway I recommend to use g-sorcery with layman. If you want to generate
17 >> an ebuild only for objgraph you should add
18 >>
19 >> [gs-pypi]
20 >> pypi_packages = objgraph
23 >> to /etc/g-sorcery/g-sorcery.cfg (it is described in documentation). And
24 >> then execute
25 >>
26 >> # layman -a pypi
27 >>
28 >> After it you'll be able to
29 >>
30 >> # emerge -va objgraph
31 >>
32 >> This method has such a good corollary that an ebuild for objgraph will
33 >> be updated automatically whenever you do eix-sync or layman -S.
34 >
35 > Thanks a lot. It works. Joyful to see so!
36 >
37 > I misunderstood g-sorcery as an ebuild generator into a existing
38 > overlay.
39 >
40 > One thing left preventing it to work off the shelf is
41 > "PYTHON_COMPAT=python3_3" generated. While in
42 >
43 > https://pypi.python.org/pypi/objgraph/1.7.2
44 >
45 > it says to be compatible with 2.4-7 and 3.1-3.
46 >
47 > Cheers,
48 > Benda