From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: exception with gs-pypi
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:49:13
1 Dear Jauhien,
2
3 Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > Anyway I recommend to use g-sorcery with layman. If you want to generate
6 > an ebuild only for objgraph you should add
7 >
8 > [gs-pypi]
9 > pypi_packages = objgraph
12 > to /etc/g-sorcery/g-sorcery.cfg (it is described in documentation). And
13 > then execute
14 >
15 > # layman -a pypi
16 >
17 > After it you'll be able to
18 >
19 > # emerge -va objgraph
20 >
21 > This method has such a good corollary that an ebuild for objgraph will
22 > be updated automatically whenever you do eix-sync or layman -S.
23
24 Thanks a lot. It works. Joyful to see so!
25
26 I misunderstood g-sorcery as an ebuild generator into a existing
27 overlay.
28
29 One thing left preventing it to work off the shelf is
30 "PYTHON_COMPAT=python3_3" generated. While in
31
32 https://pypi.python.org/pypi/objgraph/1.7.2
33
34 it says to be compatible with 2.4-7 and 3.1-3.
35
36 Cheers,
37 Benda