From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, "李明宇" <heroxbd@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: exception with gs-pypi
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:35:34
1 Hi Benda,
2
3 issue with python versions fixed:
4 https://github.com/jauhien/g-sorcery/issues/4
5
6 Thank you for reporting.
7
8 Regards,
9 Jauhien
13 2013/11/19 <heroxbd@×××××.com>
14
15 > Dear Jauhien,
16 >
17 > Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com> writes:
18 >
19 > > Anyway I recommend to use g-sorcery with layman. If you want to generate
20 > > an ebuild only for objgraph you should add
21 > >
22 > > [gs-pypi]
23 > > pypi_packages = objgraph
26 > > to /etc/g-sorcery/g-sorcery.cfg (it is described in documentation). And
27 > > then execute
28 > >
29 > > # layman -a pypi
30 > >
31 > > After it you'll be able to
32 > >
33 > > # emerge -va objgraph
34 > >
35 > > This method has such a good corollary that an ebuild for objgraph will
36 > > be updated automatically whenever you do eix-sync or layman -S.
37 >
38 > Thanks a lot. It works. Joyful to see so!
39 >
40 > I misunderstood g-sorcery as an ebuild generator into a existing
41 > overlay.
42 >
43 > One thing left preventing it to work off the shelf is
44 > "PYTHON_COMPAT=python3_3" generated. While in
45 >
46 > https://pypi.python.org/pypi/objgraph/1.7.2
47 >
48 > it says to be compatible with 2.4-7 and 3.1-3.
49 >
50 > Cheers,
51 > Benda