From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, "李明宇" <heroxbd@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: exception with gs-pypi
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:37:32
1 Aaaa, I've forgotten to say: to use this fix all you need is to synchronize
2 your repository, as an error was in database generating code, I've fixed it
3 and generated new database with correct python versions.
7 2013/11/21 Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com>
8
9 > Hi Benda,
10 >
11 > issue with python versions fixed:
12 > https://github.com/jauhien/g-sorcery/issues/4
13 >
14 > Thank you for reporting.
15 >
16 > Regards,
17 > Jauhien
21 > 2013/11/19 <heroxbd@×××××.com>
22 >
23 > Dear Jauhien,
24 >>
25 >> Jauhien Piatlicki <jpiatlicki@×××××.com> writes:
26 >>
27 >> > Anyway I recommend to use g-sorcery with layman. If you want to generate
28 >> > an ebuild only for objgraph you should add
29 >> >
30 >> > [gs-pypi]
31 >> > pypi_packages = objgraph
32 >> >
33 >> >
34 >> > to /etc/g-sorcery/g-sorcery.cfg (it is described in documentation). And
35 >> > then execute
36 >> >
37 >> > # layman -a pypi
38 >> >
39 >> > After it you'll be able to
40 >> >
41 >> > # emerge -va objgraph
42 >> >
43 >> > This method has such a good corollary that an ebuild for objgraph will
44 >> > be updated automatically whenever you do eix-sync or layman -S.
45 >>
46 >> Thanks a lot. It works. Joyful to see so!
47 >>
48 >> I misunderstood g-sorcery as an ebuild generator into a existing
49 >> overlay.
50 >>
51 >> One thing left preventing it to work off the shelf is
52 >> "PYTHON_COMPAT=python3_3" generated. While in
53 >>
54 >> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/objgraph/1.7.2
55 >>
56 >> it says to be compatible with 2.4-7 and 3.1-3.
57 >>
58 >> Cheers,
59 >> Benda