From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 05/28
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:50:39
1 Hi Pengcheng,
2
3 Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe> writes:
4
5 > This week wraps up my first and second part of GSoC project, and that
6 > means that I'll hibernate from GSoC until end of June just as I've
7 > planned.  This week's report is available here:
8 > https://jsteward.moe/weekly-report-0528.html
9
10 I thought your would video a narrative intead of a silent demo.
11
12 Congratulations on your achievements! They set a firm stage for
13 convienently hacking Android in the spirit of Gentoo.
14
15 Best lucks to your exams. Looking forward to your waking up on Part 3!
16
17 Cheers,
18 Benda