From: Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 05/28
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:57:50
1 Thanks for the response!
2
3 I thought that a video demo would be sufficient... It seems that I should
4 explain what things are in the video though, but I would like to leave it
5 to the last part, when we have finished all these things and ready to
6 showcase. Make sure to remind me if I forgot this!
7
8 Thanks a lot!
9
10 Yours,