From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 11.
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:33:31
1 Today I started to run emerge --deep -u world with depcheckstrict
2 enabled. It is ~600 packages. I allow an access to build dependencies
3 of current package and to runtime dependencies of that dependencies.
4 If file not belongs to any package access is also allowed.
5
6 Build have stopped on 6th package. It was
7 sys-power/cpufrequtils-008-r1 package and here is a log of building
8 http://pastebin.com/hYWKFfMx. This is a few strings from it:
9
10 Blocking an access to /usr/bin/xgettext
11 /bin/sh: /usr/bin/xgettext: No such file or directory
12 make: *** [po/cpufrequtils.pot] Error 127
13
14 Looks like this package should depend on gettext or on virtual/libintl
15 on build time. These two packages are not a part of my system profile.
16
17 Should I submit this on a bugs.gentoo.org?
18
19 Best,
20
21 Alexander Bersenev