From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 11.
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:05:03
1 In this week I done an integration with portage. Diff is here
2 http://pastebin.com/Ny55XcwE
3
4 I added two feature flags: depcheck and depcheckstrict. If depcheck
5 is set one can see packages accessed during building process. If
6 depcheckstrict is set in FEATURES then files not from dependencies are
7 blocked.
8
9 I tried to show it in this video from my screen:
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsyMMz4K-Y (~5 mins, speed of video
11 was increased by factor two).
12
13 All is working correctly even if several packages are merged
14 simultaneously, for example, with "emerge -j 3 cowsay bash lsof".
15
16 I use external utils from portage-utils package(qlist and qfile) to
17 map files to packages because they are fast.
18
19 Next week I plan to make an ebuild for this utility and another ebuild
20 for modified portage. Also I want to test various packages building
21 with depcheckstrict.
22
23 Best,
24