From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Interest in Big Data Infrastructure
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:06:29
1 Hi Zongyu,
2
3 zy Z <zzy2529420793@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > My name is Zhang Zongyu. I am a first-year graduate student from the
6 > School of Astronomy and Space Science, University of the Chinese
7 > Academy of Sciences.
8
9 > I have used Gentoo Linux for about 2 years. I love Gentoo, because it
10 > helps me customize my PC and laptop easily. And I have also submitted
11 > and fixed several bugs with this email address.
12
13 > I am interested in big data infrastructure. It seems related to my
14 > major and may help me get more familiar with Gentoo.
15
16 > I am looking forward to getting involved in this project and Gentoo community.
17
18 Thank you for your interest and welcome to the list. Be aware of the
19 GSoC timeline of the application preparation.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Benda