From: zy Z <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Interest in Big Data Infrastructure
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 13:28:21
1 Hello,
2 My name is Zhang Zongyu. I am a first-year graduate student from the
3 School of Astronomy and Space Science, University of the Chinese Academy of
4 Sciences.
5 I have used Gentoo Linux for about 2 years. I love Gentoo, because it
6 helps me customize my PC and laptop easily. And I have also submitted and
7 fixed several bugs with this email address.
8 I am interested in big data infrastructure. It seems related to my major
9 and may help me get more familiar with Gentoo.
10 I am looking forward to getting involved in this project and Gentoo
11 community.
12
13 Regards,
14 Zhang Zongyu