From: hilobakho@×××××.com
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 07/23
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 10:41:18
1 W
2
3 On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, Benda Xu wrote:
4 > Hi Pengcheng,
5 >
6 > Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe> writes:
7 >
8 > > Sorry that this week's report came in a little bit late. Here's the link:
9 > >
10 > > https://jsteward.moe/weekly-report-0723.html
11 >
12 > Thanks.
13 >
14 > > The final evaluation of GSoC is nearing, and I will begin the work on
15 > > the final report for evaluation, merging my work in android.git, and
16 > > tidying up blog posts to post on the Gentoo Wiki. Things planned that
17 > > are not finished yet:
18 >
19 > I agree with this plan.
20 >
21 > > Bionic build (and ebuilds) without AOSP tree
22 >
23 > > Ebuilds for GCC toolchain for Android (or integrate into crossdev;
24 > > requires Bionic to be properly handled)
25 >
26 > > AOSP build on AArch64 (with toolchain drop-in or directly use system
27 > > toolchain)
28 >
29 > > Per-component build (implemented by Android build system already;
30 > > requires native build on AArch64 done to start)
31 >
32 > I am working on the bionic-libc, there will be a working ebuild in a few
33 > days.
34 >
35 > Cheers,
36 > Benda