From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly report 07/23
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 23:39:01
1 Hi Pengcheng,
2
3 Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe> writes:
4
5 > Sorry that this week's report came in a little bit late. Here's the link:
6 >
7 > https://jsteward.moe/weekly-report-0723.html
8
9 Thanks.
10
11 > The final evaluation of GSoC is nearing, and I will begin the work on
12 > the final report for evaluation, merging my work in android.git, and
13 > tidying up blog posts to post on the Gentoo Wiki. Things planned that
14 > are not finished yet:
15
16 I agree with this plan.
17
18 > Bionic build (and ebuilds) without AOSP tree
19
20 > Ebuilds for GCC toolchain for Android (or integrate into crossdev;
21 > requires Bionic to be properly handled)
22
23 > AOSP build on AArch64 (with toolchain drop-in or directly use system
24 > toolchain)
25
26 > Per-component build (implemented by Android build system already;
27 > requires native build on AArch64 done to start)
28
29 I am working on the bionic-libc, there will be a working ebuild in a few
30 days.
31
32 Cheers,
33 Benda