From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Feedback about GSoC applications
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:06:45
1 Anyone care to give some feedback / tell me how high up I stacked (in
2 private is fine)?
3
4 Then some questions/suggestions about the accepted stuff:
5
6 http://code.google.com/soc/gentoo/appinfo.html?csaid=41956CC31765A13E
7 Hopefully this doesn't need a tight coupling to a specific package
8 manager so that maybe support for other managers can be added later.
9
10 http://code.google.com/soc/gentoo/appinfo.html?csaid=2881CA66D3587EA2
11 How does this relate to bugs.gentoo.org? Is this supposed to be a
12 bugzilla replacement or just changes to it / changes to the work flow?
13
14 http://code.google.com/soc/gentoo/appinfo.html?csaid=32AB1904A0420292
15 What happened to the same program that we had last year?
16 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/user-relations/summerofcode/
17
18 http://code.google.com/soc/gentoo/appinfo.html?csaid=54C92C8CD707C04D
19 Anyone care to tell me how this relates to Gentoo? I would have thought
20 that Gentoo related projects would have ranked over this.
21
22 Regards,
23 Petteri
24 --