From: Oleg Romanenko <romanenko.oleg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Feedback about GSoC applications
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:45:51
1 > Anyone care to give some feedback / tell me how high up I stacked (in
2 > private is fine)?
3
4 Yes, I want some feedback!
5
6 > http://code.google.com/soc/gentoo/appinfo.html?csaid=54C92C8CD707C04D
7 > Anyone care to tell me how this relates to Gentoo? I would have thought
8 > that Gentoo related projects would have ranked over this.
9
10 It was mine project! I found it in Ubuntu ideas collection, wrote
11 proposal and sent it to Ubuntu and Gentoo (because I like gentoo
12 linux). But I was very surprised, when saw selected project look like
13 as mine!
14 It's link to my blog. There you can see discussion from
15 code.google.com/soc about my idea.
16
17 http://slader.vghost.ru/?page_id=8
18
19 I very want to get some information: why my project has not been
20 selected? What is wrong, what lacks for my project? I have right to
21 get it information. And I use it to make my further projects better.
24 Oleg Romanenko mailto:romanenko.oleg@×××××.com
25 --
26 gentoo-soc@g.o mailing list