From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Greetings
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:04:11
1 Marios-
2
3 For your submitted application, you didn't include any proposal of
4 your timeline, what specific areas you'll be focusing on for
5 optimization, what you're aiming to accomplish (10 seconds? 20
6 seconds?), etc.
7
8 We'll need a full proposal- if you can't modify your existing
9 application, please place it into the comments so we can review it.
10
11 Also, please note that there have been some issues w/ the SoC app
12 where candidates do not receive notifications about their proposal-
13 please ensure that you're subscribed to it.
14
15 Thanks, and good luck!
16 ~harring
17