From: Gunwant Jain <therealgunwant@×××××.com>
To: UnderSampled <undersampled@××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:14:15
1 On 20/07/01 11:50PM, UnderSampled wrote:
2 > Where is the IRC logged? I generally only catch up on my phone, and haven't been able to check the IRC after the Gitter bridge failed.
3
4 We have an unconventional way of logging IRC right now, it depends on
5 using the Matrix bridge. For more information, you could contact
6 Lucas <ramage.lucas@××××××××××.com>
7
8 Meanwhile you could join us via the Matrix <-> Freenode bridge. RiotX is
9 an awesome FOSS client for mobile devices.
10
11 Best Regards,
12 Gunwant