From: EBo <ebo@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 5
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 16:18:07
1 Out of curiosity, can you point me to any project write up that was
2 probably part of the proposal? One of my last big-data projects started
3 out with a 3.5 petabyte repository and filtered on down to cover 10
4 million contiguous kilometers. We did not use Maven, and I would be
5 curious to see where the project is going. Now that I know about this I
6 will try to follow it a bit more.
7
8 Best of success!
9