From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: Jing Huang <jing.huang.pku@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: cross_container_support - progress report #9
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:07:06
1 On 07/31/2012 05:45 PM, Jing Huang wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > == Progress of last Week ==
5 >
6 > In the last week, my qemu-linux patches had been reviewed by the qemu
7 > community.
8 >
9 > I investigated how to config dynamic libraries in lxc container.:
10 >
11 > 1. mount host's /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib to lxc container
12 >
13 > 2. modify lxc container's ld.so.conf to link these libs.
14 >
15 > 3. ldconfig -Nf /etc/ld.so.conf to make settings available. (The
16 > ld.so.cache will include arm libraries by default. How to ignore
17 > them?)
18 >
19 > I am still debugging this method.
20 >
21 > Additionally, I found I must execute "qemu-static-i386 x86-program"
22 > in lxc container to make it run. Is it right?
23
24 No it is wrong, you should call the runtime linker.
25
26 > == Plans for this week ==
27 >
28 > 1. Still investigate dynamic libraries configure.
29
30 It will take probably more time.
31
32 > 2. wait for vapier's help. If it is possible, would you offer me the
33 > rough tech roadmap of patching crossdev and/or the toolchain eclass
34 > you mentioned last letter?
35
36 First let's try to wrap up what we have now available and get more
37 people trying it =) That means document all the steps in the wiki and
38 get voluteers to try them.
39
40 lu
44 Luca Barbato