From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Congratulations!
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:19:11
1 On 14:02 Mon 24 Aug , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Congratulations to all of you who successfully passed your final
3 > evaluations! You've worked hard, and we really appreciate everything
4 > you've done to make it this far.
5 >
6 > We'd love to feature your projects in a summary of this year's GSoC for
7 > Gentoo, which could show up on the main Gentoo homepage as well as the
8 > Google Open Source blog. If you're interested in getting some free
9 > publicity, please send a short (1-2 paragraphs, 3-5 sentences each)
10 > summary of your project and why it matters to this list in response to
11 > my email. I'll put together the responses into the complete summary.
12
13 Oh yeah, it would also be really useful to know the status of your code.
14 Is it already integrated into Gentoo, what's the plans for integrating
15 it if not, etc.
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie
20