From: Prannoy Pilligundla <prannoy.bits@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Introducing Myself
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:26:21
1 Hi,
2
3 I am Prannoy Pilligundla, a student at Birla Institute of Technology and
4 Science, Pilani, India.
5
6 I am interested in contributing to the code base of Gentoo.I am fluent in
7 C,Java,Python and RoR. I also have the experience of using Git for
8 versioning.
9
10 I want to spend my summer time developing the organization's code base and
11 also participating in GSOC 2014 with Gentoo.Organizations list for GSoC
12 hasn't come out yet but i am still interested in contributing to Gentoo and
13 pretty sure that it would make it to GSoC 2014
14
15 I want to start off by fixing some easy bugs.It would be great if someone
16 could guide me through this
17
18 Thanks and Regards
19 Prannoy Pilligundla