From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Introducing Myself
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:33:03
1 On 05/02/14 15:26, Prannoy Pilligundla wrote:
2 > Hi,
5 Welcome!
6
7 > I am Prannoy Pilligundla, a student at Birla Institute of Technology and
8 > Science, Pilani, India.
9 >
10 > I am interested in contributing to the code base of Gentoo.I am fluent in
11 > C,Java,Python and RoR. I also have the experience of using Git for
12 > versioning.
13 >
14 > I want to spend my summer time developing the organization's code base and
15 > also participating in GSOC 2014 with Gentoo.Organizations list for GSoC
16 > hasn't come out yet but i am still interested in contributing to Gentoo and
17 > pretty sure that it would make it to GSoC 2014
20 Gentoo has lots of variety, which is the field you'd like to
21 participate? We have tools written in pretty much every language you
22 mentioned (and some more) so much depends on which of your own itch you
23 want to scratch.
24
25 > I want to start off by fixing some easy bugs.It would be great if someone
26 > could guide me through this
27
28 bugs.gentoo.org has loads of them waiting for your help =)
29
30 lu