From: Prannoy Pilligundla <prannoy.bits@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Introducing Myself
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:52:00
1 Thanks for the reply lu
5 > Gentoo has lots of variety, which is the field you'd like to
6 > participate? We have tools written in pretty much every language you
7 > mentioned (and some more) so much depends on which of your own itch you
8 > want to scratch.
11 I would love to code in Java or Python.I was going through last year's
12 GSoC ideas and found an idea interesting
13 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2013/Ideas/Live_commit_notification
14 I
15 would love to start work on this idea if someone is ready to guide me in
16 this
17
18 bugs.gentoo.org has loads of them waiting for your help =)
21 I actually went though the bugzilla but i couldn't find any classification
22 based on the difficulty.I basically wanted to fix some beginner level(easy)
23 bugs.So,i had asked for guidance