From: Kaoru Esashika <e_kaoru5@××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Fusebox - FUSE Porwered sandbox project
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:08:27
1 Hi, Thank you for your advice and for reviewing my code, EBo.
2
3 I agree with your advice, the whitelist method is good practice.
4 In my current code, the default security model is the whitelist method.
5 However, in the test code, I change it to the blacklist method for convenience.
6 So I guess you might misunderstand.
7
8 Because the behavior of ACL should be maintained to Gentoo's sandbox,
9 this behavior might be changed for the future.
10 Anyway, thank you for your advice. I'll keep your advice in mind.
11