From: EBo <ebo@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Fusebox - FUSE Porwered sandbox project
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 20:24:46
1 You are welcome. I understand the utility and usefulness of both he
2 white and black lists. Maybe you can add 2 tests which tests that the
3 white/black listing respect the boundary. It will also show that you
4 can go either way, and them maybe in the docs suggest which might be
5 preferred in what circumstance.
6
7 HHHhhhh... As a further note. Many projects and groups are moving away
8 from what some consider racially charged terminology -- and if I am not
9 mistaken white/black lists may be one of them. Can you check and make
10 sure what the current acceptable terminology is and we all might want to
11 get into the habit using them.
12