From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Weekly Report: Project - Standalone Gentoo Chromebook
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 09:19:56
1 Ashwin Kumar <ashwinkumar3098@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > So, next week, I will be trying to setup a prefix for crOS. I have
4 > brief understanding of it, so i would be following the manual
5 > bootstrap process and also setting it up stage wise would make
6 > debugging easy. As a prerequisite, I should have a toolchain packages
7 > which i already have built using crosstool-ng
8
9 You don't need to manually bootstrap a prefix. Please grab a tarball
10 from
11
12 https://github.com/awesomebytes/gentoo_prefix_ci
13
14 and follow the instruction on the said page to get a working Gentoo
15 Prefix on your CrOS.
16
17 Benda