From: Ashutosh Sathe <2ashutoshbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo Prefix on Android
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 02:44:03
1 Hello,
2
3 I installed the Gentoo prefix on my Motorola Moto E running Android
4 7.1.2(homemade AospExtended ROM). I'm here to report that prefix works
5 perfectly fine(Check attachment) Moto E comes with 4 GB internal SD card
6 and I've adopted another 8 GB SD card on it.
7
8 I'm planning to build my few C based project using that prefix on my
9 device. I hope that'll make me more comfortable with portage and Ebuilds.
10 Am I going in right direction ?
11
12 Secondly I also wanted to know the exact expected outcomes of this "Portage
13 powered Android" project.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Ashutosh Sathe
17 https://ashutoshbsathe.github.io

Screenshot_20180312-023652.png image/png