From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Greetings
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:25:55
1 On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 12:24 +0200, Makassikis Marios wrote:
4 > I browsed the gentoo-soc list's archive, and noticed other persons
5 > expressed their interest about these projects. However, there was
6 > little response, and as such I am unaware of the current status on
7 > these.
10 Yes, there have been several people that have expressed interest in
11 kuroo. I have chatted with them on irc mostly about some aspects of the
12 project. Feel free to ask more detail here on the mail list or on the
13 #gentoo-soc channel on the freenode network.
17 > In case they are taken, I suppose I could work on a EBuild Generator,
18 > although it would target a different audience than the previous two
19 > (which is not an issue, just a comment :) ), and there is no mentor
20 > mentionned on the wiki page.
23 mentors will be assigned later, but ask away, there will be people able
24 to answer many of your questions.
27 > I have a working Gentoo install (unless there's something not working
28 > but has yet to show up) and I usually use git when I develop
29 > something. I have to admit I'm quite new to Gentoo, as I have heard of
30 > it from long ago but never really got to try it out. I installed it a
31 > few days ago and I quite like it.
34 > Regards,
37 > Marios Makassikis
38