From: Rafael Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Distfile patching support - Weekly report #5
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 02:47:14
1 On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 15:35 Mon 27 Jun     , Rafael Martins wrote:
3 >> This week I didn't much, I guess. I'm fixing some thing in my scripts
4 >> for the full tree run, that I can't start yet. I was also working on
5 >> my Bachelor thesis and organizing things for FISL[1]. The project is
6 >> yet ahead of schedule though. On the "publicity" side I talked about
7 >> my project at Google OSS Jam São Paulo [2], last thursday, and got
8 >> some nice feedback.
9 >
10 > Nice as in complimentary or useful? If useful, what were the
11 > questions/suggestions?
12 >
13 > --
14
15 Mostly complimentary but also useful. People from outside the project
16 can see things that I can't easily, like rebember to warn users that
17 they should keep the old distfiles in place if they want to take
18 advantage of deltas. :)
19
20 Best regards,
23 Rafael Goncalves Martins