From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Distfile patching support - Weekly report #5
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:05:53
1 On 15:35 Mon 27 Jun , Rafael Martins wrote:
2 > This week I didn't much, I guess. I'm fixing some thing in my scripts
3 > for the full tree run, that I can't start yet. I was also working on
4 > my Bachelor thesis and organizing things for FISL[1]. The project is
5 > yet ahead of schedule though. On the "publicity" side I talked about
6 > my project at Google OSS Jam São Paulo [2], last thursday, and got
7 > some nice feedback.
8
9 Nice as in complimentary or useful? If useful, what were the
10 questions/suggestions?
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15