From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Ishan Khare <ishankhare07@×××××.com>, nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net, abdo.roig@×××××.com
Subject: Re: <SPAM> Re: [gentoo-soc] Introduction
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:53:15
1 On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:36:33AM +0900, Benda Xu wrote:
2
3 > Though I find the summer of code ideas at
4 >
5 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2016/Ideas#imapfw.2C_the_next_mail_framework
6 >
7 > Does imapfw have anything related to Gentoo?
8
9 The OfflineIMAP projects have no relation with Gentoo outside that our
10 production ready software (offlineimap) is packaged in the Gentoo
11 distribution.
12
13 The opportunity for us to join the Gentoo organization for the GSoC has
14 been discussed with the org admin. Notice we've joined before Gentoo was
15 officialy accepted in the GSoC program.
16
17 Best,
20 Nicolas Sebrecht