From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Use the tools to make changes to code ( following the Gentoo Soc instructions)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:38:13
1 On 03/30/2010 03:20 PM, Mu Qiao wrote:
2 >
3 > I didn't know about bottom posting. Sorry for bother you all and thanks
4 > for telling me about it.
7 Maybe something lost in translation here but let's be clear that
8 students are not expected to know the Gentoo ways at this point so
9 mistakes do happen and we just try to guide you to the right direction.
10 To conclude you are not bothering us unless you continue to do it.
11
12 Regards,
13 Petteri