From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 10
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 23:32:09
1 Hello,
2
3 In the past weeks, I have enhanced java-ebuilder to make it fit in
4 Gentoo's policy of ebuild. The improvements include:
5 1. sorting the keywords;
6 2. parse and translate license name from pom.xml;
7 3. parse and translate testing frameworks (junit, testng, etc.) from pom.xml;
8 New java-ebuilder reduces QA issues of the generated ebuild file.
9
10 I have also updated java-pkg-simple.eclass to support more testing
11 frameworks. Framewrok "pkgdiff" will make sure the binary
12 compatibility of the natively compiled jars. And framework "testng"
13 supports src_test() with "dev-java/testng".
14
15 I also tried to write an eclass to compile the source files of kotlin
16 and scala, but it is still in progress.
17
18 Regards,
19 Zhang Zongyu
20
21 [1] java-ebuilder
22 https://github.com/6-6-6/java-ebuilder
23 [2] the java-pkg-simple.eclass
24 https://raw.githubusercontent.com/6-6-6/spark-overlay/master/eclass/java-pkg-simple.eclass
25 [3] the eclass to compile *.scala and *.kotlin files
26 https://raw.githubusercontent.com/6-6-6/spark-overlay/master/eclass/java-pkg-simple-plugins.eclass