From: "Miroslav Šulc" <fordfrog@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 10
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 07:53:18
1 hi,
2
3 i really like the progress and what your code can already do though i
4 think we really lack in testing as there are still many issues with the
5 overlay, or at least it is my impression atm.
6
7 i think the two of us (Zohgyu and me) should do more testing and cleanup
8 of the overlay before it makes sense to let others test it aswell.
9
10 Zongyu, we are slowly coming to the end of the project, so i would like
11 to know what is still left to be able to call the project finished.
12 could you please make a list of those items? also, i would like to know
13 which eclasses you plan to pass to the review as you have 4 of them in
14 the spark-overlay.
15
16 thank you for your work!
17