From: Joachim <jbartosik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Weekly progress report (#2)
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:29:23
1 Again this is slightly modified version of [0]
2
3 Second iteration is a bit longer then the first one – it’s two weeks
4 long. The demo was not updated (I’ll update it after iteration), work is
5 going better this time – it takes about as much time as I predicted.
6 Last week I completed a few tasks:
7
8 I cleaned code up after first iteration. I removed a broken answers
9 counter (together with whole answers index which was useless), rewrote
10 some functions to do filtering in SQL query not in Ruby after fetching
11 results and fixed broken permissions.
12
13 I added seed data so you can start testing application easily and added
14 instructions on how to get it running to README file.
15
16 I moved to shoulda to make some tests cleaner. I wrote and started using
17 methods that set many permissions to avoid code duplication.
18
19 I make use of yeban’s work and replaced email+password login with OpenID
20 login. If you want to use OpenID with Hobo you can use updated version
21 of plugin from here.
22
23 I also upgraded the way answers are shown (now you can see question you
24 are answering/ you answered) and added support for reference answers.
27 [0]
28 http://ahenobarbi.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/weekly-report-2-%e2%80%93-middle-of-second-iteration/