From: Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab@×××.de>
To: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Congratulations!
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 19:50:49
1 Am Montag, 7. September 2009 20:52:27 schrieb Sebastian Pipping:
2 > Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
3 > > Maybe you could include the installed portage systems (portage, pkgcore,
4 > > paludis) :)
5 >
6 > As of now it works with portage only ..
7
8 I don't mean work with it, but list it as especially interesting information
9 :)
10
11 Is it (easily) possible to query for special reports like "how many people
12 have syste, XYZ installed"?
13
14 Can we do these queries ourselves (maybe on an anonymized local copy)?
15
16 > > - http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-714162.html
17 >
18 > Seems like Fauli was faster than me.
19
20 :)
21
22 Rightly so, why should you have all the work where others can (and want to)
23 fill in the role just as well :)
24
25 Best wishes, and congratulation once more!
26
27 Arne
28
30 Unpolitisch sein